- explain documents or activities to parents via the internet. For example, a student is sent home with some activities to perform. Send the parents an email to invite them to Twiddla. Upload the documents you sent home with the student. Now you can mark up the document and review any sections while you are both looking at the same document. You can even turn on the audio feature.
- collaborate with other therapists regarding evaluations or notes. Discuss your findings with other therapists via the web.
- collaborate with other therapists to review and make changes on standard letters being sent home regarding therapy
- upload home exercise program images and explain the steps to parents via the web
- children who are home bound for medical reasons can participate in interactive whiteboard lessons live with the classroom
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Free Collaborative Website
Came across this amazing website - www.Twiddla.com. Basically, you can collaborate on documents, images, web pages and more. The best thing about it is that no one has to sign in or create an account to meet up, unlike Google docs. All you have to do is send someone an email to ask them to join you on Twiddla. It also works with the touch screens of an iTouch, iPhone and iPad (and I would assume other smart phones but did not test it out). Here are some examples of how you could use Twiddla: