- What was your biggest accomplishment at work this year as a therapist?
- What do you wish you did more of at work?
- Name one thing that would have made the school year more satisfying?
- What was your biggest failure at work this year?
- What was your favorite goal that a child achieved in therapy this year?
- What was the hardest goal for a child to achieve this year?
- Name one thing you would like to change next year at work.
- Name one piece of equipment, book, etc. you would like to have next year at work.
- Name one way that you can help your colleagues more next year.
- Name one way how you can become a better therapist next year.
Awards, Signs and Certificates for Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapists
Summary: Download of Electronic book that includes 30 awards, signs and certificates to print on your computer for occupational and physical therapists in school based practice. Motivate your students with printable awards.
List Price for Download: $4.99
Shipping: FREE - you will receive an email with a link to download the book following payment.
Find out more information at YourTherapySource.com.