This grant provides support for children with disabilities.
"CVS Caremark Community Grants Program awards funds to nonprofit organizations for the following programs:
* Programs targeting children with disabilities
* Programs focusing on health and rehabilitation services
* Public schools promoting a greater level of inclusion in student activities and extracurricular program
* Initiatives that give greater access to physical movement and play
* Organizations that provide uninsured individuals with needed care, in particular programs where the care received is of higher quality and delivered by providers who participate in accountable community health care programs"
If you are a pediatric therapist in a school based setting or other non profit organization this is definitely worth a look. Qualifying organizations are eligible for grants of up to $5,000. Go to CVS Caremark for more information and to apply.