- 26 measures were identified and eight met inclusion criteria
- The Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI) had the strongest psychometric properties but was limited by its age range (6 months to 7 years 6 months)
- The Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS) was the most comprehensive evaluation of underlying motor and cognitive abilities yet further psychometric testing is required for children with CP.
- the PEDI should be used to measure ADL capability in elementary school aged children
- the AMPS is the best measure to evaluate ADL performance or capacity and is suitable for all age.
12 hand outs and posters to encourage practicing life skills throughout the year
provided in Word and pdf format.