Tuesday, September 8, 2015
New School Based Therapist? Start Here
Are you new to the world of school based therapy? If so, here are 5 blog posts that will help you hit the ground running.
8 Getting To Know You Activities for School Based Therapists
– pick a few of these ideas to get to know your students and for your students to get to know you.
10 Things They Don’t Teach You In College
– learning on the job as a new school based therapist
10 Back to School Tips for School Based Therapists
– suggestions from learning the curriculum to staying organized
Bag of Trick Back Up Ideas
– create a go to bag of activities for when you need an activity in a hurry
Writing SMART Goals for School Based OT and PT
– view some suggestions of goals that are measurable and relevant
Have any other suggestions to add to the list? Please comment.
Your Therapy Source Inc
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
school based occupational therapy
school based physical therapy
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)