Here are some super simple and silly pencil and paper games to play. You can play with one person or a large group. Everyone grab a pencil and paper. Start by drawing one object with your dominant hand. Now it is time to switch it up and try drawing a different way.
1. using your non-dominant hand
2. with the pencil in your mouth
3. with the pencil in your toes
4. with your head upside down
5. with your eyes closed
6. with your dominant hand after you spin around in a circle 10x
7. using a super tiny pencil (use a golf pencil or smaller)
8. using a huge pencil (duct tape the pencil to a wiffle ball bat)
9. with your paper taped to the underside of a desk (Michelangelo style)
10. a round of Silly Sketches 11. with both hands at the same time 12. using a white paper plate on your head and try to draw a picture on it 13. the silliest face you can think of 14. a round of draw a doggy hangman 15. some themed Squiggle Drawing: Draw a squiggle on a piece of paper. Write a theme on the top of the paper (i.e. – farm animal). Pass the paper to someone else and they have to create a farm animal from the squiggle on the paper. Download some free sample pages from Doodle Diaries to get started.
What crazy and silly drawing games can you create?
Silly Sketches includes 10 drawings to create by following 6 simple directions. There are 10 drawing starters for each silly sketch to make the activity easier if necessary. This is suitable for one child to complete or for a group of children. This electronic book is in black and white.
This download encourages: drawing skills, ability to follow step by step directions, creativity, visual motor skills and visual perceptual skills.
Find out more information at http://ift.tt/1tgy0eE