Do you struggle to keep up with data collection when it comes to tracking progress for school based therapy services? Why not encourage the students themselves to help with data collection? Here are 5 reasons why student generated data collection is beneficial:
- students learn to take ownership of their own progress and set appropriate goals.
- motivational levels may increase when students organize and collect the data.
- students learn to organize information and graphically represent the information.
- data collection becomes part of the routine to make it more efficient.
- therapists get help with data collection to indicate goal attainment.
Not sure how to get started with student generated data collection? Check out this video to get more information on student generated data collection using My Goal Tracker –
The post 5 Reasons to Use Student Generated Data Collection appeared first on Your Therapy Source.