Friday, May 12, 2017

My Biggest Accomplishment This Year

My Memory Book Handwriting Drawing Practice

As the school year winds down, encourage self reflection by asking students to record answers regarding their biggest accomplishments, improvements, goals and more.  Not only does this help students to stop and reflect what they have acheived, it also helps them to plan for the future.  Bonus – it requires handwriting and drawing practice.

Here is a practice sheet from the My Memory Book complete packet.  You can download below for free.  It is available in single line, dotted line (Zaner-Bloser type format) and double line (Handwriting Without Tears type format).

DOWNLOAD MY BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT THIS YEAR WORKSHEET

My Memory Book Handwriting Drawing

Get more information about the complete My Memory Book here.

The post My Biggest Accomplishment This Year appeared first on Your Therapy Source.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...