Friday, December 2, 2011

Pinterest

Wanted to mention about the new social networking site Pinterest. It is basically a virtual board where people categorize different ideas and activities. My description is the following - it is a people driven search engine instead of a computer driven search engine. So if a person finds an activity on the internet that they think would benefit fine motor skill development, they "pin it" to the board on Fine Motor Skills. Other people can than follow that board or create their own.

I have to say I really enjoy the visual format of Pinterest. I also do find that it is one more thing to distract me though. Check it out for yourself so you have a better understanding of it. Here are the boards that I have created - Pinterest YTherapySource

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...