Saturday, May 3, 2014

Traveling Chalkboards

traveling chalkboardsFor awhile now I have been trying to figure out how to make some chalkboard items.  I have tried the chalkboard spray paint which does work well on wood.  I tried it on fabric and cardboard and did not have good results.  The other day I received an email with a daily deal on repositionable chalkboard contact paper.   I figured I would give this a try and it worked perfectly!  I bought a roll of it on ebay for $9 including shipping.  One roll is 18" wide by 6 feet long so it is quite a bit.  The brand was Contact and it was called Chalkboard Roll.  

To read more about the ideas I came up with visit YourTherapySource at http://www.YourTherapySource.com/freechalkboards.

[subscribe2]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...